Saturday, 18 February 2017

In the last week or so I have been feeling down about the help I have (or should I say, haven't ) been receiving. How ever I have been fortunate enough to have friends like Rob to remind me of the importance of what I am doing despite his current circumstance. So with this in mind I took a step back and revisited my self and to have a look at the bigger picture.

In the world there is 8 - 9 million people. Of those 8-9 billion people only one person seems to have come up with a concept that will not only benefit current industries but will also improve the quality of life for the less fortunate.

I am not saying that I am some sort of marta nor is what I am designing going to solve all the world problems but it will however give an opportunity to a substantial number of people.

In the coming weeks I will discuss a the benefits and what help I need to make this happen.
As always iI hope that some humans out there who can look past their own small lives will see the huge impact their small contribution will make.

A quote from me " even the smallest grain of dirt helps build the house we live in". So even the smallest bit of help will get me closer to my goal; to help as many of us as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment