This is my first ever blog, which I think is all good because I can leave my thoughts out there, and I don't really care if anyone reads it or not but at least they are out there.
Right now my biggest issue is trying to design a facility that will improve a huge amount of lives and at the same time have no ill effect on current industries; if anything it will increase their profits.
The main problem I am facing is that I am doing the work of 5 people in a work space that wouldn't be big enough for one, the television or some other distractions pops up and the constant annoyance around my makes this feel like an impossible task; not to mention the total lack of support, resources and information needed to complete the task.
I mean c'mon! I designed 3 high speed boats, state of the art materials and the construction teck for it in 3 weeks where it took a computer 4 months just to design 1 inferior model. But then iI had no distractions and all the information I wanted.
Great, now that I am tired I just accidentally designed a bed that makes it's self. If I really gave a dam I would look further into using silk for the blow tuber and so forth but naa. I'll keep that in the back of my head.
Well like i said before, I donlt know if any one will read this but it will be a good little diary for me.
Owenj
No comments:
Post a Comment